Overwhelmed and Confused About the Process of Going Through A Divorce in California?
Are you worried about:
- How much it’s going to cost to finish your case?
- How much time you’ll have to take off work to meet with attorneys and go to court?
- All the confusing court processes and legal forms?
- Is there a way you can do this where you don’t have to be in the same room together?
- How much time you’re going to have your kids when the process is all over?
- Whether you can afford to pay child/spousal support or whether you can afford to live on what you’re going to receive?
- Are the lawyers just going to get all your money?
I absolutely know how you feel
Hi, I’m Leigh Parsons and I know how it is. I was once there too. The whole divorce process was completely mysterious. The forms were so confusing.
We wanted to agree but couldn’t. We turned the forms into the court and they were rejected, not once but twice. We had no idea how to fix them.
We wanted to move on… but couldn’t. We just wanted it to be over…*
A friend suggested Mediation and even though it didn’t make sense to me that it would work (I mean… we’re 2 smart people who don’t hate each other. We should be able to do this on our own, right??), we decided to try it anyway. It was miraculous how a skilled Mediator helped us organize our thoughts, uncover what we really wanted and needed, threw in a few reality checks and brought everything into focus so we could ultimately make informed decisions on our own with his guidance.
Because of how transformative my experience was, within 6 months I was attending law school. After passing the bar, leaving my high-tech career and working for the Courts as an Attorney-Mediator for 16 years I’m here to help people all over the State of California take advantage of this transformative experience themselves. (No guarantee you will want to go to law school after your process!)
There’s an easier way to start & finish your case, conveniently and with the most harmonious outcome possible.
With mediation you make the decisions together. The Virtual Divorce System is a coaching and mediation program designed to walk you through the entire process to a quick and stress-free resolution.
When you’ve decided that divorce or separation is your next step, I am truly committed to helping you have the most constructive and positive experience possible.
Mediate online with an experienced family law attorney during evening and weekend hours.
Attorney and Divorce Mediator
Attorney and Divorce Mediator
Leigh Parson’s legal experience includes:
- 16 years working as an Attorney, and now Supervising Attorney, for the California Superior Court system.
- Managing its free legal clinics since 2001, in a county that serve over 44,000 people per year.
- Helping literally 100’s of divorcing couples and separating parents come to an agreement about all the issues that are important to them and I get those agreements written up, signed by a Judge and filed with the Court.
- Presentations at statewide conferences about issues such as child support and parentage.
- Appearances on television about public access to justice.
- Acting as a temporary (“Pro Tem”) Judge.
- Working with the State’s Administrative Office of the Courts on special projects where I can share my passion for integrating technology to help everyone have simple, straightforward access to Court services.